Peter O’Neill Services Ltd COVID-19 Statement
In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, as a company we have undertaken the following steps to ensure a safe working environment wherever possible.
· We have carried our a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work at Peter O’Neill Services.
· We have cleaning handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with the government guidance.
· We have taken responsible steps to help people work from home where possible.
· We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2-metre distance in the workplace.
· Where people cannot keep 2 metres apart, we have ensured at least a 1 metre distance and taken all mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
· Our showroom has a one-way direction system in place, with distance markers where necessary.
· All engineers working in people’s properties wear appropriate face coverings and gloves.