Power flushing is a great way of cleaning out any rust, sludge and debris that has built up in your boiler, radiators and central heating system.
A high-powered machine is attached to your central heating pump and a combination of water and chemicals are pumped through the entire system to breakdown and remover any unwanted debris.
After flushing a chemical solution is added to the water in your system to help protect against scale and corrosion.
Your radiators have cold spots.
Black or dirty water when bleeding radiators.
The system takes a long time to heat up.
Boiler breaking down or
not functioning as it should.
Boiler, pipework or radiators make knocking
or banging noises when on.
· Improved boiler and system performance and efficiency
· Increased circulation and heat output
· Energy saving – reduction in energy bills
· Longer lasting central heating system
· Reduced noise in pipework and boiler
In addition to a power flush, you may want to consider having a magnetic system filter fitted near your boiler to increase efficiency and guard against debris build up. Find out more here.
With all new boiler installations, we recommend that a magnetic filter is in installed to protect your central heating system, improve efficiency, and extend the lifespan. They can also be fitted to existing boiler systems depending on the location and space around your pipework.
· Increased efficiency lifespan of central heating system
· Lower energy and repair bills
· Easy to install and maintain
· Increased boiler warranty
Having your chimney cleaned removes tar and residue from within the chimney and helps maintain a good flow of the products of combustion as well as reducing the risks of internal chimney fires and build-up of obstructions such as bird nests, leaves and debris.
A sweep is done using modern equipment including vacuums as well as the traditional brushes to keep soot fall to an absolute minimum.
· Traditional fires, wood burners and multi-fuel stove sweeps
· Wood burner and multi-fuel stove servicing and repairs
· Supply and fitting of flue cowls
· Removal of birds nests, leaves and any debris build up
· Supple and fitting of Carbon Monoxide Alarms
· Safety certificates supplied after every sweep
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form